Rules of Advertising
All advertising in Manjung.Net website MUST go through a review process before publication. The review process will takes about 3 - 7 working days from the submission date.
Once you have submitted the ad, an email will automatically be sent to you to confirm. Please verify your ad. Otherwise, your ad will be automatically deleted from the website after 3 days from submission date.
All ads are reviewed before it is published on Manjung.Net. This review process will usually check the contents of a legitimate and proper advertising and does not violate ethics, rules of advertising and other content that is in your ad.
After completion of the review process and found that your ad information lawfully and correctly and that it does not violate any regulations. Your ads will be approved and published on Manjung.Net website. You will receive an email if your ad has been approved and published.
No multiple items in 1 ad
You should only advertise 1 unique item in each ad.
You should not place the same ad more than once. If you wish to advertise the same item again, please delete your previous ad before you insert a new ad of the same item. Posting the same ad using a different name or e-mail is also not allowed.
You can place links that are relevant to your ad in the ad text description. However, you cannot place links to another auction, classifieds, or marketplace site.
Your ad contents will be reviewed and you will get a notification via e-mail and web if any changes required.
Ad Time Period
All approved ads to be published on the website Manjung.Net for 7 days **. After that time period, they will be scheduled to be deleted. There is no other way to get the ad after it's been deleted.
** All featured ad will be expired depend on the package subscription.
To ensure all ads are well organized and orderly, please select the relevant categories of ads / relevant to your ad.
Your ad title should briefly describe what is being advertised, and should not contain prices, salaries, promotional words, contact details or unnecessary search words. Example of promotional words include "promotion", "best deal", "best offer", and "discount".
Your ad description should describe what is being advertised. It should not be copied from other advertisers (this is illegal under copyright laws). It should also not contain unnecessary search words, offensive remarks, or links to other auction/classifieds/marketplace sites. Unnecessary search words are words that do not directly refer to the item itself, but rather refer to closely related items. For example, ads for Nike shoes should not contain the words "Adidas", "Reebok", or "Puma".
In view of this website signifies Manjung.Net local community, all advertising must be located around the Manjung district and near the Manjung district only.
You should add images that are relevant to your ad. Company logos should not be used as images as well.
An image is not suitable if it:
- Was taken by another advertiser, and is being reused without their consent (this is illegal under copyright laws)
- Contains contact details (phone, email, links, Facebook, or any other personal info)
- Contains images of children
- Contains promotional words
- Contains an advertiser's own watermark of contact details and price
- Contains a watermark of a company logo placed in the centre or any of the four corners of the image; or covering more than 30% of the image
- Is a collage, i.e. includes multiple images edited into the same image
- Is a stock photo
- Is downloaded from the Mudah.my / Manjung.Net website
- Is not in JPEG format
- Is reused from any other ad on Manjung.Net
- Is too small or unclear, or is irrelevant
- Could be perceived to be offensive or provocative in nature, for example, images of live models for lingerie products
Pirated goods and forged items, including fake "luxury" bags, "branded" clothes and gears, CD/VCD/DVDs, and computer/game-console software are not allowed. All items advertised must be original; we suggest that you include images of the necessary document(s) in the ad to prove the authenticity of the item.
You should provide the actual selling price of your item in your ad, except for ads under the "Services" categories. Manjung.Net reserves the right to refuse unrealistic selling prices which we do not think are the actual full price of your item (strictly no instalments, down-payments or trade-in prices).
Bidding and Auctions
We do not accept any ads related to auction or bidding. We only accept ads with actual prices.
Rules concerning Pets and Animals
Animals traded on Manjung.Net must follow the Wildlife Protection Act of Malaysia 1972, the Fisheries Act 1985, and CITES.
Ads featuring goods that are prohibited from sale according to Malaysian laws are not allowed on Manjung.Net. For the list of illegal goods :-
- Controlled chemical substances (eg. mercury)
- Fireworks and explosives
- Human parts
- Prescription medications
Prohibited Goods and Services
Manjung.Net has restrictions against the advertising of certain goods and services. For the list of prohibited goods and services are :-Goods
- Adult Sex Toy
- Alcohol / Liquor
- Foreign Registered Vehicle
- Offensive Propaganda (including items related to Politics, Religion or other sensitive issues)
- Pre-ordered Item
- Unsafe slimming products (not approved by the Ministry of Health), for example Collagen Slim, Beautiful Slim Body and Figure-Up
- Used Undergarment
- E-mail Address
- Black Magic Services
- Car Pooling Services
- Matchmaking or Dating Services
- Personal Messages/Greetings/Announcements
- Get-Rich-Quick Schemes
- Reunion Events or Get-Together Gatherings
- SMS Services
- Tattoo Services
- Sex Services
- Loan and Refinancing Services
Manjung.Net reserves the right to update this list at any time.
Ads or images that could be perceived as offensive to ethnic groups, individuals, or public figures are not allowed.
Ads under "Services" category must follow applicable laws and regulations of Malaysia for the given profession.
All banner ads must not have pictures of banned as obscene and pornographic images and other perceived should not be used as banner advertising image.
Please make sure all information provided is correct and does not violate any regulations at this site.
Manjung.Net reserves the right to:
- Remove unsuitable images, and edit or delete any unnecessary search words or promotional words
- Request advertisers to amend their ad to comply with the above mentioned rules
- Exercise sole discretion in making a final decision on whether an ad violates Manjung.Net rules or spirit of use